Br†dge Youth Group
The Br†dge Youth Group works to help students develop a Biblical world view to deal with issues, such as fitting in, peer pressure, and the complexities that come with teenage life.
- On Wednesday nights, join us for a simple dinner and a time of fellowship before an evening of discipleship and outreach.
- The Saturday night Br†dge Youth Group meeting starts with a meal and a time of worship.
- Sunday morning Bible study is an opportunity to learn about the Bible in an atmosphere of fellowship with other students who are the same age and facing similar struggles.
- On Wednesday nights, TREK (the AWANA program for 7th and 8th graders) challenges middle-school students to consider their destiny in Christ and pursue it through life application of God’s Word.
- On Wednesday nights, high school students join adults in the Jerusalem Bible College. These classes are designed to introduce doctrine and refine personal theology.
- After a fellowship time with a meal and worship, the Saturday night Br†dge Youth Group meeting moves into a Bible study geared to young adults.
- Ski Trips
- Local and international missions
- Lock-Ins (March 21, 2014)
TREK (7th & 8th graders) 6:15 – 8:00 pm
Jerusalem Bible College (High School) 7:00 – 8:00 pm