Children are one of our largest mission fields, so JBC works hard to help parents “train their children in the way that they should go, so that when the children grow up, they will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6).
- Age-appropriate, Sunday morning Bible study
- Mothers’ Day Out — Weekday child care in a Christian atmosphere (20 months – 5 years)
- AWANA (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed) — a fully integrated evangelism and discipleship program for children
- SMAK (Summer Music & Activities for Kids — games, crafts, music and Bible lessons throughout the summer, culminating with a musical drama performance
- FREE Date-Night Childcare — Frequent opportunities for community parents to go on a date while children play games, do crafts, and enjoy fellowship
- CentriKid — Summer camp for 3rd – 6th graders